2017 Toyota RAV4 LE VS 2017 Nissan Rogue S
2017 Toyota RAV4 LE
2017 Nissan Rogue S
Front Hip Room
Standard Towing Capacity
Bodyside Cab Step or Running Board
Smart Key System
Parking Distance Sensors
Voice Activated Controls
NHTSA Front Crash Test Rating -Driver
NHTSA Front Crash Test Rating – Passenger
Front Knee Airbags
Front Fog Lights
You Need Our Guide Before You Buy
1. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars, $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (Sienna, C-HR, RAV4 Gas, RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander Gas, Highlander Hybrid, 4Runner and Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distrbutors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these servies is called the ”Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery servies Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title, and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
2. 2017 EPA-estimated city/HWY mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any from passenger seat. See Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
4. The Back Up Camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Enviornmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
5. SiriusXM audio services require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chose Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Not all vehicles or devices are capable of receiving all servies offered by SiriusXM. Current information and features may not be available in all locations, or on all receivers. R2017 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
6. The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather, and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
7. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
8. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. Valid only in the continental U.S and Alaska.